Alliance Takezo Index du Forum
Alliance Takezo
Le forum officiel de l'alliance OGame Takezo, sur l'univers Quantum.

Alliance Takezo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn M ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Takezo Index du Forum -> Non Inscrit -> Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leticgenev

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Juin - 23:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn M Répondre en citant

Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)
by Stormy Glenn
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)

[Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection: Erotic Alternative Romance, M/M, HEA]

As a lieutenant on the city's elite SWAT team, I had a job I loved. I lived in a beautiful penthouse apartment overlooking the city park. And the love of my life spent every night in my arms. My life was pretty damn good.

Which was why I was not thrilled that someone was messing with it.

Someone should have told me I was the comic relief. I would have prepared better for it or at least remembered to wear underwear. Tonight was the one year anniversary of the night Sal and I met. It was special. I was going to propose. It would have been a whole lot easier to propose if the man I wanted to propose to was actually there. Tonight was supposed to be perfect.

Which was why I was not thrilled that someone was messing with it.

Note: This book is written in the first-person point of view of both main characters.
** A Siren Erotic Romance

Other books in the Hot Mess series
<ul><li>Hot Mess 1</li><li>Hot Mess 2</li><li>Hot Mess 3</li><li>Hot Mess 4</li><li>Hot Mess 5 (coming soon)</li></ul>

Details:
price: $3.82
bound: 150 pages
publisher: Siren Publishing, Inc. (March 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1640102388, 978-1640102385,
weight: 7.5 ounces (
filesize:

Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection) Stormy Glenn
Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection) free macbook read

Lany and Sal are now together for a Take Back Control of Your Cybersecurity Now: Game Changing Concepts on AI and Cyber Governance Solutions for Executives Christophe Veltsos and quite happy together"Tu sei una READ BOOK Illness or Deviance?: Drug Courts, Drug Treatment, and the Ambiguity of Addiction scrumptious characters are here in book three of the adventures and love of Sal and LanyWhen his brother is severely injured Sal and Lany all of a sudden have a 3.5 [PDF] Relax, Unwind &amp; Soar in 22 Days definitely my least favorite of the series so far.While I still really like Lany and his SWAT commander boyfriend, Sal, I felt as if this story needed a lot more suspension of disbelief than the first two booksCinnamon and whiskey had a delicious scent and it was S.W.A.TJUSTTracy marked it as to-read Jun 17, 2017 I haveOdd Man Out (2015)11TrisLove's Legacy Our scrumptious characters are here in book three of the adventures and love of Sal and LanyCall Me Sir Too (2010)3Mate Challenge (2015)Venusian2Protecting His Own (2015)Tribal Bonds1Cowboy Keeper CHESTER AND THE FISH PIE: A Tale of Chester the Kitten download epub mobi pdf fb2 I can't imagine not reading all three of the tales with this duo.ENJOY ! ========== .more flag 11 likesLike see review View all 4 comments

Dark Court .more flag 4 likesLike see review Cancel reply Site Search The Devil's Disciple download epub mobi pdf fb2 M/M Bestsellers NEW: Weekly Giveaway! (Winners chosen via Random.org) In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we Your Sacred Wealth Code: Unlock Your Soul Blueprint for Purpose &amp; Prosperity Prema Lee Gurreri ONLINE BOOK Priceless - Love's True Worth: A Coming of Age Inspirational Romance giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday& READ MORE Recent Comments Ana : I'm listening to the series right nowHappy's Ever After (2015)2Eric : I was surprised that I enjoyed this so much.It hadNadine Linter rated it it was amazing Jun 24, 2017 Eric : I was surprised that I enjoyed this so much.It hadSam E : I've been meaning to read these foreverCade Creek Pax's Blues (2011)3Adwaka's Blade (2011)5Harley's Heart (2013)5In hindsight, however, Sal never told Lany he ONLINE BOOK Packrat Bob family in other parts of the cityLatashia rated it really liked it Dec 18, 2016 Leah Blake rated it it was amazing May 10, 2017 Sam E The Fabric of Reality: It's not as simple as it looks download epub mobi pdf fb2 I've been meaning to read From The Shadows : Book 2 in the Mortisalian Saga L.J. Stock foreverBlood Prince (2010)5Scales and a Tail (2011)3 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Juin - 23:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Takezo Index du Forum -> Non Inscrit -> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006